Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Croos Country Run






Cross Country Run



Today was the day that I felt the earth was burning and I felt like I was melting into human liquid. It was our school cross country run. I felt like a bull getting ready to fight a dog and my cheeks were on fire and my heart was pounding inside my body. I was so exasperated.

I was near the finishing line, when I heard the whole school yelling their lungs out. The crowd went wild like a bunch of monkeys fighting over the last banana. As I crossed the finishing line, I was relieved of such tiredness. After I finish I was so proud of myself and so happy that I tried my best in the Cross Country Race.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Uli, I love the line 'the crowd went wild like a bunch of monkeys fighting over the last banana'. You have done a good job at showing not telling your reader how the cross country was for you.

    ReplyDelete